We treat the restoration of sheet metal processing parts very seriously. Every, even the smallest element, is very important to us. We reconstruct every little detail with the utmost assiduousness. Based on photos and documents, we rebuild all the smallest elements.
The experience of qualified staff and a lot of effort put into reconstruction guarantee the professional effect. If the original part is not available or cannot be found, we can manufacture it for you. No part is impossible to reconstruct, and the end result must correspond to the highest standards.
The reconstruction process itself is described in the following points:1. Checking the car in terms of geometry;
2. Completing the deficiencies (the car must be complete);
3. Disassembly + inventory with planning the sequence of renovation stages;
4. Removal of all paint coatings (we use methods suitable for every car body part, e.g. external sheathings chemically, car bodies mechanically – sandblasting, sodding;
5. Estimation of tinsmith costs;
6. Simultaneous commencement of works: sheet metal processing, renovation of chromes, renovation of units, engine, partial upholstery (if the state of door and cover seals indicates the replacement, then they are necessary to perform sheet metal processing works)
7. Fitting and reinforcement of the car for verification of compatibility before painting;
8. Tinning, if required;
10. Repeated sandblasting and anti-corrosion protection,
11. Painting works;
12. Assembly of units;
13. Finishing upholstery works;
15. Car delivery.